The Terra Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker"

5 posters

Go down

A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker" Empty A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker"

Post by wilowisp Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 am

These two old GW 2e. adventures ended with a promise of a third in the works, but it was apparently never produced. Mudflatt Walker sets up conditions for a new adventure for our highly beleaguered Toofar townies; it seems a shame no sequal was ever made. Perhaps that could be our first project?

wilowisp
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker" Empty Re: A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker"

Post by JobaTett Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:47 am

Well sure, could you link to both of the adventures so that I may look over them?
JobaTett
JobaTett
Overseer

https://theterrawasteland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker" Empty Re: A Sequal to "Water Rights" and "Mudflatt Walker"

Post by Draco Malcon Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 pm

I don't remember those at all.....
Draco Malcon
Draco Malcon
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

http://isungr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 am

I believe they are unofficial, tournament modules, as such I never got a chance to read them. However, I'm fairly certain I can find a copy of them on my system.
HawkWolf
HawkWolf
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

http://hawkwolf.wix.com/wolfys-rpg-cyberden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ten_Jinn Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Has anyone created any maps for these modules? I'm talking about the general region. In Water Rights, they follow a river to a dam. The module talks about some general features of the land, but leaves a lot of the detail out. Also, a few things to be clarified would help:
1. For Incident 4, The Toll: I would think that the landscape would need to be such that paying the toll or otherwise getting past Oxy is the only options; i.e., they can't just go around or it's impractical to do so. What are people's take on this?
2, The next encounter mentions they are on the opposite side of the river. So, this means a river crossing (bridge?). Is this what the toll is for? Why do they need to cross? Perhaps they can see in the distance a destination for which crossing will give them a short cut?

Another thing I'm curious about: What are the details for the Empure of Man? What are their goals? Organization structure? Tech Level? They seem anti-mutant and they look down on the players from the small village. Are they an off-shoot of the Knights of Genetic Purity?

Thanks!

Ten_Jinn

Ten_Jinn
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum